Modern Flower Girl


 


     Here's a little project I did trying to make non - model a model for a day. I started of with our intern for floral Department (that's why I turned her into a flower girl) quite surprise on how some people are like born to be models.  

~Profile~
 
Name : Mary Joudette Canaya
 
Birthday: February 18, 2017
 
Height : 5'6''
 
Nationality : Filipino
 
Hobby(ies): I tend to get stressed a  lot so drinking coffee has always been one of my activity.,  I also love to cook and eat with my Hubby,
   
Blood Type : B
 
University: LPU - Cavite
 
Major: Hotel and Restaurant Administration
 




 
What are your plans after Graduating?
    
     ~ To be employed and find the right career that will mold me to be the successful person I am aiming to be.
 
What is your fondest memory of being a student?
 
     ~ pretty much a normal student I hangout a lot with my friends, Thesis also gave me a very good one, all those sleepless nights and defending it to your professors.
 
 
Any Incident that you want your friends to forget? 
 
     ~ Let's not discuss on those kind of things I also want to bury it in the ground  
 
 
 






 

Do you have a personal Mantra which you can impart with your fellow Millennial?

     ~Aim for your goal and never give up until you achieve it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Metro Manila in Film

   July 19, 2018 it was Thursday and got to spend the day to myself. I was having breakfast while thinking what to do for the day that I r...