Have you been searching for places to eat with a really relaxed ambiance , a place were you could glorify your meals more and at the same time your eyes being feasted with pleasing decors to keep your artistic side going? ,then you definitely have to visit Bag of Beans Twin Lakes , this is already their second branch and to make things better it is situated at the summer capital of the south which is Tagaytay city.
Bag of Beans Twin Lakes has a very different aesthetic display than the first one. Once you have entered the restaurant you will surely feel unreal , it looks just like a cut out from a lifestyle magazine. The shop has two dining floors which also have different concept, main floor's interior is purely white walls , glass windows over looking the breath taking landscape of Tagaytay plus the cool breeze (who needs an air-conditioning?) with accents of pastel colored decorative and wood works. Everything looks very timeless and making you wish it was your own vacation house.
Now you don't have to fly off to Seoul Korea just to dine and do a photo ops with their fancy themed coffee shops because we already have it.
The ground dining hall has more color splash and different kind of patterns. I'm not sure if they got the inspiration of the interior from Martha Stewart because that was the vibe I was getting from the aesthetics.
Aren't these Machuca tiles lovely, it makes the restaurant feel really homey.
Not only the interior is commendable but also their staffs service , very genuine they smile all through out your stay and will make you very comfortable , and what will complete your experience is definitely the food.
In every restaurant I visit, I always try their Hamburger and fries first to see how they prepare their food , because I have these previous experience with other restaurant that their Burger and fries being dry and cold but Bag of Beans did not disappoint me.
I also recommend their apple pie a cherry on top of their menu , it is one of the tastiest and creamiest pie I have tasted like how your grandma will make her pie.
Visiting Bag of Beans is definitely a go to for those who wants a little escape and break from the busy life in the metro. It is only 2 hours away, take a drive with your or friends and treat yourself, you deserve it .
How to get there?
via public transportation:
- You can ride provincial buses at Araneta , Buendia and Paranaque Bus Terminal
- Take the buses with sign boards of Tagaytay - Nasugbu
- It will cost you around Php 150 - Php 180.00
- You can just inform the Conductor to drop you off at Bag of Beans but you have to make sure to tell them that you are going to the Twin lakes branch located at Laurel , Batangas because the buses will also pass by the Main Branch at Mendez Crossing, Tagaytay.
via private transportation
- you can either take the Aguinaldo Highway route or South Luzon Expressway (slex) then Sta. Rosa Exit.
- Take the Coastal Expressway from Paranaque going to Bacoor Aguinaldo Highway
- continue driving passing Bacoor, Imus ,Dasmariñas and Silang
- Once you have reached Olivares , Tagaytay rotunda turn right taking the Tagaytay- Nasugbu road.
- from there you just have to drive straight to Twin Lakes shopping village and you will reach your destination
South Luzon Expressway (S-lex)
- This route is much faster than taking Aguinaldo Highway it has the least traffic going out of Manila.
- Drive through S-lex then take Sta. Rosa Exit
- after paying the toll fee turn right to Sta. Rosa - Tagaytay road driving to Tagaytay city public market
- Once you have reached the public market again you have to turn right at the main road going to Olivares rotunda from there you can take the Tagaytay - Nasugbu road going to twin Lakes.
If you have more queries you can contact their west lake branch
Bag of Beans Café and Restaurant, Inc. “West Lake Branch”
Aguinaldo Highway, Twinlakes Shopping Village,
Dayap Itaas Laurel, Batangas
Tel No.: 046-4604146