Metro Manila in Film


   July 19, 2018 it was Thursday and got to spend the day to myself. I was having breakfast while thinking what to do for the day that I remembered I still have a film roll to use. I'm quite not sure why but I really wanted to shoot some street photos and portraits also I have just read an article about the newly opened national museum in the metro. So I decided to go to Metro Manila that day, I takes around 2-3 hours by bus including the traffic from where I live. Like among the other capital across the continent Manila is as loud and diverse, every nook is a feast for you to be discovered , it is not a place for the weak though, it's the Metro if there's no traffic.
 
 



 
 
     Nowadays I also push myself to go out some more and practice taking photos and familiarize with the functions of my camera, like other photographers keep shooting until you find your own subject that you can understand.
 
 
 
 
     I didn't have the luck to visit the renovated Museum which is the National Museum for Natural History, I enjoyed walking around Luneta Park searching for subjects that I lost track of time, there were already a Queue by the Entrance of the Museum and the staff's are already informing others they are not accepting anymore visitors for the day due to there were still crowds inside and its about closing time, so I just thought to myself that there's still a reason for me to go back.

 




 
    
     Used my Minolta srt 101 film camera and loaded it with a 35mm Kodak colorplus 200, still have a long way before I fully understand film photography as you can see with some of my photos they are over exposed.
 
 




  
  
 
 
 
  

 
 




     Will definitely go back and shoot the architectural design of Natinonal Museum of Natural History and will challenge myself to shoot indoor.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Metro Manila in Film

   July 19, 2018 it was Thursday and got to spend the day to myself. I was having breakfast while thinking what to do for the day that I r...