Edsa Shangri- La Manila : Unveil 2017



B R I D E Z I L L A   N O   M O R E
 


 
     Once again Edsa Shangri-La Hotel Manila marked their 3rd year Bridal Fair : Unveil 2017, held last April 8 & 9, 2017 at the Hotel's Grand Isla Ballroom from 10am to 8pm. Creative people have gathered to showcase their services just for our lovely brides in the making won't turn out to be Bridezillas.
 
     I have documented some of the well sought suppliers within the Wedding Industry who participated in Unveil 2017 event so that you will have a clearer idea for your own wedding, from your flower arrangements and styling , Wedding gowns and little details such as your card invitations, though I wasn't able to capture the wedding cakes, Photographers and Videographers due to the big volume of couples attending the event and it was already day two when I went to the event.
 
     Here are the awesome floral arrangements by our finest stylist. I was really stunned the moment I walked inside the ballroom it was like an eternal blooms and spring everywhere.  
 
 
D I A M O N D
 
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength
while loving someone deeply gives you courage"

   







 


 
§  §  §  §
 
O c t a g o n
BY : ROBERT BLANCAFLOR
 
"Love is just a word until someone comes along
and gives it a meaning"
 
  
§  §  §  §
 
 
Round & Square
 
"The real power of a man is the size of the
woman sitting next to him"
 



 
§  §   §  §
 
P R I S M A T I C  
 
"Love is meant to be  an adventure"
 
 
§  §  §  §
 
Circle & Sphere
 
"In an endless garden of flowers,
I will always pick you"
 
 
 §  §  §  §
 
S A P P H I R E 
 
" It's amazing how one day someone walks into your life
and you can't remember how you ever lived without them" 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
Biboy's flower shop
 

 
     of course our bride would also need an elegant gown for her the highlight of her maturity her wedding dress, some would love to wear what their Mother used to wear during their parents wedding and some would like it specially made for them.
 
 
M I C H A E L   L E Y V A
 
 
 
 R O U L E T T E    E S M I L L A
 
 
 
     Invitation letters are also essential in every wedding , you also do want your guests to make them feel that they are very special and played a big part through out your life journey.
 
 
Print & Co.
 

 
 

Hope this article will help you and make your wedding planning easier and memorable.
 
~Good Luck and Happy Marriage ~ 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Metro Manila in Film

   July 19, 2018 it was Thursday and got to spend the day to myself. I was having breakfast while thinking what to do for the day that I r...