Photography: Sunset

 
O n   t h e   d a y 's   E n d
 
 
 
     One of my favorite subject for my photographs are sunsets, I just do love it simply because it's golden and magical. After a very long nerve-wracking day at work you just got have to stop and watch it set along the horizon, thinking how you survive through out the day and reminding you that everything is possible.
 
     Here's a lovely poem I've recently read hope it could also lift up your mood and inspire you.
 
 "Sunset  by Jessica Millsaps"
 
Every night
The horizon lights up
Swirls of pink and orange
Fading to blue and purple

Few bother to look anymore
At a blessing
That only comes once a day

Each sunset is different
No two exactly alike
Difference flows throughout
While it is the only similarity

Over the ocean
Or through the sky scrapers
Out on the prairie
Or in an apartment

You can still see a piece
A piece of something
Something never to return
A sunset

For the colors are shimmering
For a moment they stay
Only to disappear into change
Change just as beautiful as the last

This is why
No matter where you go
One thing remains the same,
A difference in sunsets

 In your very own sunset
   
 
                      
 x x x
 
 

     I always tend to bring my trust worthy camera with me incase I still have the strength and time to walk around to take some photographs . It's the only thing I know that could ease my weary mind and body.
 
 

 










 
 
     Just a simple way to end your day don't forget to breath and remember that you are always doing your hardest  :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Same day Flower delivery Makati

    ReplyDelete

Metro Manila in Film

   July 19, 2018 it was Thursday and got to spend the day to myself. I was having breakfast while thinking what to do for the day that I r...