Handmade with Love

 

 
      It has not been so long that I got hooked into Art's and Crafts materials, being part of a hotel creative team you will surely build up a liking with items that are being used for Designing. One of the most recommend stores to go to is the Papemelroti shops.
 
They do have a total of 16 stores in the Metro
 
Korben Place Q.C.     SM City North Edsa     SM Fairview     UP Town Center    
 
ShoppesVille Greenhils     SM Megamall     Gateway Cubao     SM Manila    
 
Glorietta 1, Makati     SM San Lazaro     SM Southmall     SM Sta. Mesa  
 
Robinsons Place Manila      SM City Sucat      Ali Mall Cubao     Sta. Lucia East
 
 
5 Provincial Branches     
 
Sm City Dasmariñas     SM Taytay     SM Pampanga     SM Clark     SM Trece Martires Cavite                   



       If you are looking for a giveaways for your special occasions they have a lot of varieties of items to choose from such as  Handmade calendars, Quotation wall decors, Metal crafts, figurines, jewelries and so much more. It really is a wonderland for vintage item and treasure hunter junkies.



 

I would love to fill my Room wall with this very artistic decors
     Their goodies also goes so well in decorating your room, or if you want a Vintage/Boho style looking kitchen, they have wooden furniture to accentuate the ambiance.




 
  Earth - Friendly Stationaries/journals and Book Holders for your Friends
 
 
 
 
     There are so much lovely items to look at that I was having a panic attack and cannot contain myself from splurging some of my salary (T..T)  but it was worth it. My mom also loves buying their products as gifts for her friends and family. Now you guys should also stop overthinking what gifts to give and decors to buy just drop by at any Papemelroti shop and let your inner "Giovanni Battista Belzoni" wander it's stream of creativity and do it's work.
 
H A P P Y    S H O P P I N G :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Metro Manila in Film

   July 19, 2018 it was Thursday and got to spend the day to myself. I was having breakfast while thinking what to do for the day that I r...