First Wedding Photography


     Tried doing a wedding portraiture of my friend Jamie and her Husband John, please do take note that I am not a professional photographer, there were lots of unnecessary elements in the photo but I did my best to capture the rawness of the happiest moment of our lovely couple.
 
 
 
 
 
     They are one of those childhood sweetheart who married each other. It's very hard to keep the love burning so I salute these love birds who is still day by day growing in each others arms and with the promise they made with God "'till death do us part''.
 
Camera used : Fujifilm X-a2

3 comments:

  1. Amazing article and thanks for sharing with us, keep sharing. please read more info about Headshot photographer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this wonderful post. The Best Wedding Photographer will be capable of capturing every event and moment that makes one couple with family diverse from another one.

    ReplyDelete

Metro Manila in Film

   July 19, 2018 it was Thursday and got to spend the day to myself. I was having breakfast while thinking what to do for the day that I r...