Going Old School : Minolta srt 101


 
A Little Photo-walk
 
 
     It was a Friday morning and the weather was warmly pleasing, a great opportunity for a little photo walk. Me and my friend Rhodora decided to visit our Alma Mater since it's a good place for relaxation. I make sure to find time practicing on using my Film camera , brought my Minolta srt 101 loaded with a Fuji xtra 400 film. I'm still having a hard time getting the correct exposure as you will see that some of my photos are overexposed , Focusing on my subject is also an aspect I have to improve.
 
    
 
 
 
 
     During our University days the Oval was my circle of friends hotspot , it was quiet , we could lay down on the benches and enjoy the breeze since it was an open space. I also remembered that there is  this Golden Shower tree we love to look at , glad it was still there when we visited so it automatically became the backdrop of my photos.
 
 

 
 
  
 
 
  



 

  



 This will be the start of my visual reminder of progress


No comments:

Post a Comment

Metro Manila in Film

   July 19, 2018 it was Thursday and got to spend the day to myself. I was having breakfast while thinking what to do for the day that I r...